The objective of the Level 4 Certificate in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice qualifications is to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their quality assurance role in education. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective quality assurance practitioner. The units combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of effective performance, planning and accountability and development.
Successful completion of these qualifications will enable learners to gain an internal quality assurance role or to develop within that role, and to lead a team of the internal quality assurance practitioners. Learners will also be able to work in a variety of other roles within education administration and/or management.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 4 and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 4
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/5202/4
- Qualification is awarded by OTHM Qualifications
Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- provides learners with an understanding of the skills and knowledge needed for the quality assurance of assessment in a wide range of employment context.
- develop learners’ understanding of the key concepts relating to lifelong learning.
- develop learners’ understanding of resource planning and procedures in assessment and the quality assurance of assessment.
- develop a framework for learners to enhance their effective skills of how to quality assurance assessments
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth for personal and professional development
Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice consists of 3 mandatory units for a combined total of 18 credits.
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment (6 credits)
- Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment (6 credits)
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility (6 credits)
You will write assignment to meet different tasks such as portfolio of evidence. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete all units to pass the qualification. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue you the qualification certificate and units transcript.
Who is this course for?
Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice prepare learners in their role of quality assurance officers within the education of corporate sectors such as Internal verifiers or Internal Quality Assurer. The qualification is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
Primary areas of employment include lead Internal Quality Assurer (IQA), leader Internal Verifier, Internal examiners, administrative and managerial role in the education sector.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course
(1) Purchase the course from the above link, after purchase you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you offer letter before you get access to the course.