Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement has been created to develop further the competencies and expertise of professionals who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (for example a workshop, classroom or other training environments).
The rationale of the Certificate is to provide recognition for those who wish to develop their own abilities in assessing learners competently in a regulated environment.
The Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement provides the essential knowledge and understanding that assessment staff need and offer additional units that describe the competent practice. This approach gives flexibility and a greater potential to meet the needs of aspiring assessors.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 3 and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF) at Level 4.
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 3
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/5650/9
- Qualification is awarded by Qualifi Ltd Awarding Organisation.
Level 3 Certificate in Vocational Achievement will
- Develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of assessment.
- Develop the learner’s performance to carry out assessments of occupational competence in a work environment
- Develop the learner’s performance in carrying out the assessment of vocational skills, knowledge and understanding outside of the work environment.
This qualification includes the following 3 units of total of 15 credits. All units are mandatory.
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (3 credits)
- Assessing Occupational Competence in the Work Environment (6 credits)
- Assessing Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding (6 credits)
Unit 01 - Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
This unit is assessed through Assignment, oral or written questions.
Unit 02 - Assessing Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
The assessment of knowledge learning outcomes will be assessed by assignment, oral and written questions.
The assessment of competence outcomes will be in the form of assessment of learners in a workplace/training environment.
Unit 03 - Assessing Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
The assessment of knowledge outcomes will be assessed by Assignment, Oral and written questions.
The assessment of competence outcomes will be in the form of assessment of learners in a vocational training environment
To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete all units to pass the qualification. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue you the qualification certificate and units transcript.
Who is this course for?
The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement is the only qualification to enable the applicant to become a qualified assessor (individuals who assess students work in the education setting and those who assess/mark colleagues or other individuals work in the workplace) e.g. markers, examiners or lecturers/tutors. This course is intended for those individuals who
- Assess learners work in vocational, further or higher education
- Assess occupational competence of learners in the work environment
- Assess learners’ skills, knowledge and understanding in a workshop, classroom or any other training environment.
- The qualification is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement can lead to employment as a qualified assessor in further education or training provision, or as a trainer and assessor in work-based learning. Primary areas of employment examiners, markers, tutors/teaching, lecturing, administrative and managerial role (e.g. managing a team of assessors/marker/examiners etc.) in the education sector.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply for this course
(1) Purchase the course from the above link, after purchase you will have full access to the course and receive instructions to complete enrolment. or
(2) Complete the following admission application form and return to our admission office. The admission office will check your application and issue you offer letter before you get access to the course.